You are here > Home > Terms & Conditions
The following stipulations apply to you (‘users,’ ‘user,’ ‘you’ or ‘your’) of this site; if you don’t comply with these terms and conditions, please refrain from using this web site (referred to throughout this document as ‘site’)
- Chard Christie FZ LLC maintains the website http://chardchristie.co.uk/, and (referred to as ‘the company’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’.) ‘Operated by’ also encapsulates third party suppliers, clients or any other third party services employed in the maintenance of the site, presently or in the future.
- Under no circumstances should any content on this site be considered as promotion or solicitation for any product, for the correct/preferred use of any product, or for the service of Chardchristie, third part suppliers, clients or any third part service employed in the maintenance of this site. We do not accept liability under any circumstances for consequences arising as a result of reliance on information contained on this site.
- Whilst we take all reasonable action to ensure content on this site is accurate and up-to-date, the content is published without warranty, may not be up-to-date and is subject to change by us without prior notification.
- The site contains links to web sites created and maintained by third parties over which we have no control; we accept no responsibility for the accuracy, pertinence or thoroughness in respect of content published on third party web sites, or for any consequences arising from reliance on third party content. The use of this site and all third party sites are at the sole risk of the user at all times.
- All brand and product names included in this site are trademarks or trade names of the company and/or its third party suppliers/clients, as appropriate. The copying of literary, artistic or intellectual property from this site for commercial purposes is prohibited, whether in hard copy, or for reproduction and/or storage in any other website or electronic facility, unless prior permission is granted by us. The exception to this rule is the printing or downloading in singular occurrence to one computer, of one copy of any of the website’s pages for personal, non-commercial use.
- If any of these terms and conditions of use are held unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such regulations shall be deemed null; this will not affect the validity and enforceability of all remaining regulations.
- We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard debit and credit cards in AED for our services.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Chard Christie FZ LLC policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.